Today is my first official day to blog. In fact, today is my first time ever to blog! Alex has been patiently waiting for this day to arrive; and, lo and behold, it is here at last. I have now been the Interim Executive Director of TCASK for a month and five days and am excited about what has been accomplished this year. Even more exciting are the strides we will make in Tennessee in 2007 as we begin our strongest push ever for a legislative moratorium in the next session. I have spent a good deal of my time this last month focusing on our financial footing and specifically have been working on a major grant for TCASK. The finishing touches have just been completed, and the grant went in the mail today! Oh Lord, grant us!
As I am already entertaining thoughts of turkey and dressing today, I also reflect upon the many people for which I am thankful:
- for Alex Wiesendanger, my colleague, whose energy and vision amaze me
- for Amy Staples, the Chair of the TCASK board, whose leadership is inspiring
- for James Staub, Vice Chair of the board, who is infinitely patient and helpful with my technological challenges
- for chapters in Memphis, Nashville, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Rutherford County, and at MTSU who are dedicated to ending the death penalty
- for each and every volunteer and donor to TCASK who enable us to do the work that needs to be done
- for people like Joyce House, Hector and Susie Black, Clemmie Greelee, Regina Hockett, Charlie Strobel and others who are willing to share their painful stories in order to change minds and hearts concerning the death penalty
Of course, there are so many other people to thank, but I don’t have the room! What I am most thankful for this year is that I have been given the opportunity to dedicate my full time work and ministry to the abolition of the death penalty in my home state. I am grateful for the many people with whom I share this work and look forward to what we will do together in the months ahead. Hopefully, the Lord will grant us in whatever ways we need granting!!!
Fairly, there are numerous aspects you would like to think about medications. All discount medicaments save money, but few online drugstores offer better deals than other online drugstores. There isnвЂ™t anything you canвЂ™t order online anymore. Remedies like Deltasone ordinarily is used to treat diseases such as eye problems. Glucocorticoids naturally occurring steroids, which are easily absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. There are varied drugs for every conditions. Cialis is a remedy prescribed to treat many illnesses. What do you already know about long term side effects of cialis? What consumers talk about how long does it take for cialis to take effect? A general sexual complaint among men is the erectile disfunction. Sexual problems mostly signal deeper problems: low libido or erectile dysfunction can be the symptom a strong health problem such as core trouble. Albeit the erectile disfunction itself isnвЂ™t necessarily dangerous, erectile dysfunction is sometimes one of the early warning symptoms of other underlying heartiness conditions that can be very dangerous. Unfortunately nearly all over-the-counter medicines have sometimes dangerous aftereffects, from muscle aches to death. If you buy any erectile disfunction medicaments like Cialis, check with a physician that they are sure to take with your other drugs. Do not take unwanted medications. Take Cialis to your local chemist’s shop which will dispose of them for you.