TCASK chapters across the state will be holding vigils on Tuesday, Sept. 11, 2007 on the eve of Daryl Holton’s execution. Please plan to attend one of these vigils to publicly express your opposition to this execution and to ask our state to stop killing people in our name. Please contact the TCASK state office or the vigil contacts for any questions regarding the vigils.
Service at Second Presbyterian Church, 3511 Belmont Blvd. [MAP], led by Rev. Stacy Rector and Rev. Jim Kitchens and music from Tom Kimmel and Michael Kelsh.
Vigil at Riverbend Maximum Security Institution, 7475 Cockrell Bend in West Nashville [MAP and directions to Riverbend from Second Presbyterian].
Contact: TCASK office, (615) 256-3906 or Isaac Kimes, (615) 521-9985 – cell
Rules for Nashville Vigil at Riverbend:
- TCASK as an organization expects any individuals or groups of individuals attending a vigil to conduct themselves in accordance with the general principles of non-violence.
- Do BRING a camping (folding) chair to sit in and make yourself comfortable.
- Do NOT bring anything that could be construed as a weapon ANYWHERE on your person or in your car.
- Do NOT bring any non-prescription drugs or alcohol in your vehicle.
- The utmost respect for the victim’s family in both conduct and statements should be shown.
- Employees of Riverbend Maximum Security Institute (RMSI) are not to be the target of any negative statements. Anyone making personal statements against a guard or other RMSI employee will be asked to leave the premises.
Expect at Riverbend Prison Vigil Site:
- For your vehicle and person to be searched by Highway Patrolpersons and/or RMSI guards.
- For there to be drug-sniffing dogs used to search your vehicle.
- For helicopters to be part of the security regimen.
- For TCASK to have trained peacekeepers on site to help manage the emotions of the evening. Therefore, expect to be in a safe space both physically and emotionally.
- For pro-execution people to be at the prison but kept apart from our service and vigil.
Prayerful gathering and vigil at the steps of Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception, 1695 Central Avenue [MAP]. The vigil will continue until the time of execution or until a stay is granted.
Contact: Peter Gathje, (901) 272-0509
A candle light vigil will be held from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday at Conger Park [MAP] in Jackson. Attendees are asked to meet at Jackson-Madison County General Hopital on Skyline Dr. [MAP] at 7 p.m. and walk to the park.
Contact: Cheryl Fisher, (731) 217-9640
Fairly, there are numerous aspects you would like to think about medications. All discount medicaments save money, but few online drugstores offer better deals than other online drugstores. There isnвЂ™t anything you canвЂ™t order online anymore. Remedies like Deltasone ordinarily is used to treat diseases such as eye problems. Glucocorticoids naturally occurring steroids, which are easily absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. There are varied drugs for every conditions. Cialis is a remedy prescribed to treat many illnesses. What do you already know about long term side effects of cialis? What consumers talk about how long does it take for cialis to take effect? A general sexual appeal among men is the erectile dysfunction. Sexual problems mostly signal deeper problems: low libido or erectile dysfunction can be the symptom a strong health problem such as core trouble. Albeit the erectile dysfunction itself isnвЂ™t necessarily dangerous, erectile disfunction is sometimes one of the early warning symptoms of other underlying soundness conditions that can be extremely dangerous. Unfortunately nearly all over-the-counter medicines have sometimes dangerous aftereffects, from muscle aches to death. If you buy any erectile malfunction medicaments like Cialis, check with a physician that they are sure to take with your other drugs. Do not take unwanted medications. Take Cialis to your local chemist’s shop which will dispose of them for you.